Hours of Operation: Open seven days a week, day and evening hours are posted.
Location: Harold Watson Activities Building
- 12 computers
- Student assistant computer
- Black and white laser printer
- Color ink jet printer
- CD burner
- Flatbed color scanner
- JAWS screening reader software
- Kurzweil 3000 software
- Athena Automated Card Catalog
- Office XP
- Keyboarding software
- 3500 materials for check-out, including fiction and non-fiction
- VCR tapes
- Large print books
- Books on CD
- Books on tape
- News-Virginian, Waynesboro
- Staunton News Leader
- Richmond Times Dispatch
- Harrisonburg Daily News Record
- The Enterprise, a Patrick County weekly
- Back issues of the paper are kept for approximately two weeks before recycling.
- Clients are encouraged to access hometown papers via the Internet.
Media/Resource Center hosts a number of periodicals, ranging from staff professional trades to general interest magazines.
- “Third Thursdays” Visits from local authors, story tellers, and persons of interest such as local voting registrars, Virginia Wheelin’ Sportsmen members, and the founder of our local Book ‘Em event
- Employer Panels featuring local employer discussing interview, employment skills, etc.
- “Understanding Your Pay Stub” information sessions
- Job Fairs
- Career Showcases
|Media Center (MediaCenterInfo@wwrc.virginia.gov)|
|Phone||800-345-9972, Ext. 5403327376 or 540-332-7376|